Search This Blog

Monday 22 February 2016

Perfect (Acoustic)- Simple Plan- Guitar Chords


Song- Perfect (Acoustic)
Artist- Simple Plan

Chords- Tune the Guitar Half-Step Down

Intro- (Bsus4/E)..(Badd11/E)..(Asus2)..(AM7sus2)


Verse:
(E)Hey dad look at me
(Asus2)think back and talk to me..
..did I (E)grow up according to pla(Asus2)n..
..and do you (E)think I'm wasting my time (Asus2)doing things I wanna do
..but it (E)hurts when you disapprove all along
 
Pre-chorus:
And now (F#m11/C#)I try hard to make it
(Asus2)I just wanna make (E)you proud I'm never gonna be good enough for..
(F#m11/C#)you can't pretend that I'm al(Asus2)right and you can't change me

Chorus:
'Cause we (E)lost it all..
..nothing (Bsus4)lasts forever..
..I'm (C#m)sorry I can't be (Asus2)perfect
 
Now it's (E)just too late and..
..we (Bsus4)can't go back..
..I'm (C#m)sorry I can't be (Asus2)perfect

Bridge:
(Asus2)Nothing's gonna (Bsus4)change the (E)things that you said
(Asus2)nothing's gonna (Bsus4)make this (E)right again (right again)
(C#m)please don't turn your back I (Bsus4)can't believe it's hard..
..just to (Asus2)talk to you but you don't understand (you don't understand)


rest is same

jimihndrx

No comments: